Strengths & Features of the TraceTek Systems
The TraceTek system is the most reliable and adaptable fluid leak detection system available. Unlike many other manufacturers who market leak detection "piggy backed" to their other products, TraceTek is solely devoted to leak detection. Both at the manufacturing level and at the distributor level, TraceTek provides the most robust system design, and the most comprehensive design and field services.
World-leading sensing cable technologies
- TraceTek sensor cable systems utilise advanced radiation cross-linked polymeric construction to provide 100% non-metallic environmental exposure, so there is no corrosion or other material degradation.
- TraceTek system design provides uniform sensor sensitivity anywhere along the sensor string, from 1 metre to 1500 metres.
- The TraceTek system is instantly self-calibrating, no need for complicated algorithms or other indirect methods of detecting and identifying leaks.
With variants to cover almost any liquid:
Industry-proven monitoring circuitry
- Water detection cable - TT1000
- Aqueous chemicals, acids, bases and other hazardous fluids with water content - TT3000
- Diesel, petrol, jet fuel, lubricant oil, other hydrocarbons - TT 5000
- Organic solvents - TT5001
- Strong acids and bases - TT7000
|The TTDM family of master alarm panels has been protecting assets in testing environments across the globe for many years.